Mountain View CDP Nuisance Mitigation
- An ambient sound study will be conducted for each location prior to construction by a professional acoustic 3rd party company.
- Temporary walls will be utilized as a result of a sound study on a pad by pad basis as needed.
- “Quiet” stimulation equipment utilized.
- Access roads will be constructed, monitored and maintained to minimize any local interruption. All traffic will be routed to main roads to the extent possible.
- Dust suppression will consist of periodic water and magnesium chloride applications.
- All long-term facility structures will be painted tan to blend in with the natural landscape.
- All surrounding landscape will be restored to original use and condition.
- A permanent security fence will be installed around the well and facility pads.
- All lighting at the well pads and production facilities will be oriented in a downward position during construction to minimize glare and community impacts.